Dehydration is when more water and fluids are exiting the body then entering. If you do not drink water for 8-10 days it means you will die.
- cracked lips
- dizziness or lightdeadedness
- dry, sticky mouth
- extreme headache and nausea
- dark or less urine
- sleepiness or tiredness
- few or no tears when crying
- dry, cool skin
- sunken eyes
- foolish acts
- Make sure you dress appropriately for the right weather and make sure you are not sweating as much as you need to. If it is sunny and hot outside, wear lighter clothes.
- Dehydration can often appear with stomach sickness, like vomiting and diarrhea.
- Drink lots of water before doing something that will make you sweat and tired.
- Drink lots of water, but don’t chug it, you might vomit or get sick.
- Do not keep working, rest for a few minutes.
- If you are sweating a lot, wear fewer clothes, example if you have pants change into shorts.
- When you are eating, make sure to drink water.
© Lauren Holly Best, all rights reserved