Monday 18th April

I spent the first half of the day repairing the rip in my costume that was created after filming the other day. Luckily it was extremely easy to fix however in order to ensure this fault did not occur again I folded in the edges in the hope that it would stop the costume from fraying. After rectifying this problem I began to edit my film. This time round I chose to use Adobe Premier Pro rather than Windows Live Movie Maker (the software I have been previously using) as it is much more advance in its ability to edit film, thus making it easier to create my vision. We then spent the afternoon having a session on how to do The Evaluation for a final project. I found this to be a very useful and informative session as highlighted the many aspects of my work that I need to polish up and improve on.

© Phoebe Gibby, all rights reserved