Primary/Experimental Research

Throughout the project my group and I also experimented with different movements to conduct during our final performance, face paint, costume, props, etc. 

We researched a variety of tribal face paint as we thought it could help unify the actors in the performance and tested this out in person finally deciding to use it. We also tried on bits of meshed cardboard to use as costume however opted to not have them in the final performance as we eventually found them distracting from the fundamental movements and cumbersome/difficult to deal with. 

On top of this we tested out different actions and movements before finalising our choreography. 

© Diane, all rights reserved