ADOLF HITLER'S CRITICISMS OF CHRISTIANITY
1. Christianity is a religion that defends the weak and the low
2. It is purely Jewish and oriental in origin
3. It forces people to bend their backs to the sound of church bells and crawl to the cross of a foreign god
4. It began 2000 years ago among sick, exhausted, and despairing men who had lost their belief in life
5. The Christian tenets of forgiveness of sin, resurrection, and salvation are plain nonsense
6. The Christian of mercy is a dangerous, un-German idea
7. Christian love is a silly concept because love paralyses men
8. The Christian idea of equality protects the racially inferior, the ill, the weak, and the crippled
Adolf Hitler founded a "Third Reich" church that "solved" all these "problems" with the true Christian Church. In 1936, Hitler established a new pagan church, which he termed as "Positive Christianity". Only Nazi-approved ministers and preachers were allowed to "minister" to this congregation. Listen to some of the tenants of this church.
1. The National Reich Church demands an immediate stop to the printing and sale of the Bible in Germany. The National Reich Church will remove from the altars of all churches the Bible, the cross and religious objects.
2. On the altars there must be nothing but My Struggle, [Mein Kampf] and to the left of this a sword.
3. Do to others as you are ordered!
4. Love only your neighbour who is like yourself!
© Ruth Zoe Andreas, all rights reserved