The St Pancras clock tower

The building was originally constructed between 1868 and 1873 as the flagship hotel for the Midland Railway Company. Designed by the architect George Gilbert Scott as the accompaniment to the railway station shed by Henry Barlow, the hotel operated only until 1935 before being turned into railway offices and allowed to enter a general state of degradation. 

http://www.stpancrasclocktower.co.uk/history.html 

Kelsey Leanne Vickery has not chosen a license for this content.