Today we began by talking about what an appropriate site is, and we looked more thoroughly into the possibilities in terms of thresholds. Then, we went back over our measuring research, which I found a little pointless as I had already got measurements for my site. As part of this, we had to convert our measurements for the room from the other day into units of our hands, which initially confused me but I then understood. It was quite slow progress as everyone was on different stages in research. In the afternoon, we went to Kings Cross to go to a talk on the BA Architecture course at Central Saint Martins, which I actually enjoyed as I didn't know much about the course, and had been trying to not think about next year too much. It was nice to look at student work and see how they progress through the RIBA parts.
© Poppy Casson, all rights reserved