Based the resulting piece of 'What's The Point Project' and tutor's feedback from yesterday, I came up with several sample ideas which I will note down:
- Acrylic plastic seems like a good combination with vintage books - but not sure what sample I will develop from this combination.
- To create a book mark - vivid-tone ribbon crunched up in two small rectangular pieces of PVA (similar to what I did for the blue book mark), but leaving a length of ribbon loosely hanging out of the PVA pieces to represent a bookmark.
- To buy a small old book and sew a zip around it, and add flower-like materials inside - so will pop up when one unzips it.
- A small book with textile-made stick notes sew on the side.
- A minimal birthday card made by thin natural fabric and thin PVA as its cover.
Mei Shen has not chosen a license for this content.