Methods and Materials
1. How could I make my work?
- Collage: assembled installation, oil and mixed media on canvas
- Power Struggle: performance, video, interactive installation, painting series, photography
- Freedom of Speech: installation, sculpture, sound art, digital art, painting, screenprinting
Skills needed: painting skill(existing),DT Workshop skill (new), video editing skill (new), photography skill (existing), performance skill (existing), digital technology skill (new/existing)
2. Identify methods that you can access
- At college: painting, performance, digital technologies, photography.
- In the workshops: wood and plastic cutting, moulding, crafting, spraying, sewing, screenprinting
- In the studio: Painting, performance, photography, installation
- Independently: specialist printing, digital technologies, Sound track., screenprinting
3. Methods I cannot access:
- Sand casting, injection molding, wax casting, riso printing , digital knitting, glass blowing, iron casting, 3d printing.
© Fei Xu, all rights reserved