- this kinds of liminal space, neither sleep nor wake up, I think the Alice in wonderland will be a very simple start point, and if I am really big or I am really small, that sort of disorientation.
- Rut Blees Luxemborg, she work with this kind of idea about disorientation, go in the night. day time and night time, and something about uncanny.
- Jane and Louise making the image strange.
me: now I working with the image that is no people in there public space but bring the people in other environment like people in private condition, in this public space.
- Tate has a show called 60 years, there is a people called Goshka Macuga, she is do something like that.
- Andreus Gurskey: working with architecture
- it is something about inside factory, people just move around from a to b, in the underground you loose some of individuality, you just become a matter to move from one place to another. the space is about being humans anymore, about the infustrcture and transport.
sometimes I feel very hard to connect with all my thinkings, like both consider the shape, and consider the architecture, or consider the environment.