Looking at daily routines and its importance
We humans, are creatures of habit and tend to have an 'everyday' routine which we follow. Common routines in the morning start with brushing your teeth, washing your face and making breakfast. But why are routines important? Surely it helps a person structure a day in an organised manner, and it makes it easier to know what to do next, but is it necessary?
My normal morning routine:
1. Wake up
2. Brush teeth
3. Wash my face
4. Apply toner, B5 Gel, Simple Moisturiser
5. Have breakfast (make it or eat overnight oats)
6. Pick outfit for the day and spray perfume
7. Do simple make up
8. Pack things needed for the day
9. Leave hall
10. Catch train to destination of the day
Yuen Wai Virginia Ma has not chosen a license for this content.